Wednesday, March 24, 2010

So I really want a denim button down.

I don't normally go for pieces that are so trendy, and trying to figure out how much to spend on an item of clothing that will only be worn for one season is difficult. I wonder if its even worth it!

On another note, me and my sister Sarah had a fabulous time watching ANTM (America's Next Top Model) tonight, and we just loooove Andre Leon Talley.  He's so fierce with all of his little sayings like Drecktitude which means a total hot mess.  He makes the show much more fun and brings a note of high fashion; thank god because while Tyra can take a photo and a half she knows nothing about marketing in the fashion industry.  Well anyway, Tyra is still ridiculous and wore this awful nude jumpsuit to panel.  All I could think was, "Do you actually think you look good?" and "Maybe it's time for a new stylist Tyra." I asked Sarah why she didn't have a huge CT (camel toe),  and she couldn't figure out why either.

And now I will leave you with a little Chanel


Claudia Schiffer Spring 2010

                                        
Heidi Mount Spring/Summer 2009



Alison

1 comment:

  1. my sister has a denim button down and its really cute to wear with darker jeans :)

    ali you are soo cute!

    ReplyDelete